WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE AND
People are the heartbeat of our organisation: they are the ones who ensure the success of our business. This is why we nurture them, develop their skills, motivate them and give them energy, so they can provide our customers with an outstanding service.
We therefore strive to:
- share key company goals by heavily involving these people;
- regard every employee who works and makes a contribution to the company as a “customer”, guaranteeing them the same attention and dedication that they give to all our customers;
- promote a constant, open dialogue with everyone, so they can each help make a difference with their characteristics and individuality;
- encourage and reward inquisitiveness, determination in achieving goals, an attention to detail and a desire to go that extra mile, always in the pursuit of excellence.
- Here at CIRFOOD, training is not a side note to working life, but a constant, ongoing pathway
- We support our staff by helping them learn technical and interpersonal skills so they can perform their job as best as possible with a view to continuous personal development
- We believe in people and their talent
- We support those who deserve it by organising personalised career paths, offering many learning and development opportunities
- We want to create a healthy, harmonious working environment so our staff can fulfil their full potential
- We value every single employee, trying to pursue their well-being not just professionally but also personally: this is how we do business
Let’s get to know each other
Would you like to join CIRFOOD and put your talent to the test? If there are currently no open positions that interest you, you can send us an unsolicited application. Choose your area of interest, fill out the form and send us your CV (the following formats are accepted: .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, no bigger than 2.5 MB).