We offer a highly personalised and top-quality company catering service, designed for all those businesses that believe in healthy eating and in the well-being of their employees.
Varied menus based on the principles of the Mediterranean diet, environmental sustainability and seasonal ingredients are some of the cornerstones of our approach to company catering.
Key values of CIRFOOD company catering
Our services go beyond the concept of the company canteen, because high-quality catering helps to:
- Foster employee well-being;
- Encourage moments for interaction and spending time together during the lunch break and beyond;
- Improve performance;
- Optimise working time.
Revenues in 2018:
Company restaurants managed:
What we offer and our skills
With our company catering model, we guarantee:
- A modular range of services that includes various service options for lunch breaks. From in-line self-service to free-flow solutions to the design and creation of special corners (fresh-dough pizzas, or open-view grills with various cuts of meat, fish and vegetables).
- Integrated services, from bars to markets with the sale of products. We handle coffee breaks, working breakfasts, VIP dining rooms with table service, à la carte menus and deliveries to multiple floors.
- Design, reorganisation, implementation and launch of any type of corporate catering service, personalised consultation and turnkey delivery included.
- Balanced and varied menus, designed by a dedicated staff of dieticians, nutritionists and specialists, We pay great attention to high-quality, fresh, seasonal ingredients and to the needs of special diets with intolerances or specific food choices.
- Ways of accessing our services with ease: online apps for booking take-away meals, fast corners for swiftly picking up quick one-course dishes, interactive terminals and tablets for monitoring customer satisfaction, as well as the Menu Chiaro app for displaying information on the nutritional value of the dishes served every day.