Hospitals and clinics
We believe that food is not only nourishment, but also an integral part of any treatment. That is our philosophy when it comes to hospital catering: making good health the central ingredient of every dish we prepare. It is an approach that has made us a leader in the sector and led us to be chosen by the most important hospitals and assisted-living facilities in all of Italy.
Key values of CIRFOOD hospital catering
High-quality hospital and social or healthcare catering goes beyond mere management of the kitchen or canteen because it helps to:
- Foster the conditions that give rise to well-being among those we serve, becoming a part of their treatment regimens;
- Make individuals and their specific nutritional needs the focus of the service;
- Guarantee appropriate nutrition, with respect for cultural traditions and the sensory qualities of the food prepared;
- Promote information and awareness campaigns to encourage a correct approach to dietary habits.
Employees in the health sector:
What we offer and our skills
With our catering model for hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities, we guarantee:
- Our established know-how on developing nutritional plans designed for users with eating disorders and allergies. So that these people can also improve their state of health through personalised courses and proper nutrition.
- Our vast experience which comes from working with the biggest healthcare facilities in Italy.
- Consolidated expertise in the traditional hot and cold food production context and in the latest production methods, such as cook and chill.
- modularity in hospital and healthcare catering services, thanks to a variety of options. From delivered meals to the management of in-house kitchens, right through to supplying extended catering services to employees and visitors through tailor-made canteens and refreshment stands (self-service restaurants, snack bars and pizzerias).
- Solutions and technologies for optimising management of the service, production processes and meal delivery.
- Active listening of users’ needs to identify ways to improve the service and to detect new needs and demands.
in the spotlight
Are you interested in our services?
Would you like to receive news on the world of CIRFOOD?